Vegetable Tempura 8pcs assorted vegetable tempura served separately with a bowl of kake (plain) noodles
Sansai wild mountain vegetables. edible bracken, bamboo shoots, carrots, and enoki and wood ear mushrooms
Kinoko mushroom medley
Wakame sea vegetable
Kitsune seasoned tofu pouch
Served Cold: Noodles In A Basket, Served With Soba Tsuyu Dipping Sauce Alongside Green Onions, Wasabi, And Dried Seaweed.
Zaru plain cold noodles with dipping sauce
Sansai Wakame Zaru plain cold noodles served with a side of wild mountain vegetables and tender wakame seaweed
Tempura Zaru plain cold noodles served with a 8pcs of assorted vegetable tempura
Chocolate Cake chocolate mousse cake made with vegan ingredients
Vegan Sundae soy-based vanilla "ice cream" with green tea sauce and adzuki bean sauce. garnished with pineapple chunks
Oshiruko a warm bowl of sweetened adzuki beans and mochi rice cakes
Pineapple Chunks fresh pineapple chunks, lightly sweetened and served with green tea sauce and adzuki bean sauce
Yellow Moon deep-fried banana, topped with green tea sauce and adzuki bean sauce.
Combination Lunch Special $10.50
Save Up To 45% Off Dinner Prices!. Choose Two Full Sized Items From The Appetizer/Soup/Salad List Above. Served With House Miso Soup And Rice On Request.
*No Rice Served With Sukeroku Sushi. *No House Miso Served With Vegan Soup Or Kinoko Miso Soup. Upgrade To Seasoned Brown Rice Add $1.50
Edamame soy beans
House Miso Soup
Small Sunomono Salad
Seasoned Brown Rice
Served With Miso Soup And Rice On Request. Upgrade To Seasoned Brown Rice $1.50
Hangetsu portobello mushrooms. portobello mushroom layered with atsuage, tofu, dipped in light batter and deep-fried served with kiwi fruit sauce
Dengaku broiled eggplant and tofu. broiled eggplant, tofu, and portobello mushroom with a miso-paste glaze
Tempura eggplant, yam, asparagus, carrots, kabocha, mushrooms, green beans, and broccoli, lightly battered and deep-fried. served with tempura sauce
Taku Sui gyoza hot pot. vegan pot stickers, silver noodles, tofu, nappa cabbage, kabocha, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and zucchini in a light broth. served with ponzu citrus sauce
Cha-Ya Nabe vegan sukiyaki. nappa cabbage, spinach, red onion, carrots, mushrooms, kabocha, broccoli, cauliflower, lotus root, zucchini, snap peas, snow peas, silver noodles, and tofu in sukiyaki broth. served in an iron pot
Tonchi Nasu stuffed eggplant tempura. eggplant stuffed with satsuma potato, corn, hijiki, carrots, and soybeans. lightly battered and deep-fried, tempura style. served with a special ginger sauce
Cha-Ya Delight * brown rice bowl. seasoned seasoned brown rice topped with carrots, kabocha, broccoli, cauliflower, shiitake, lotus root, zucchini, snap peas, snow peas, atsuage tofu, hijiki, pickled burdock and daikon, broccolini, and kaiware
Hana Gomoku * sushi rice bowl. sushi rice mixed with seasoned shiitake, green beans, carrots, lotus root, tofu pouch, yam cake, and hijiki. topped with various vegetables and served in a bowl
Full Moon Sushi Plate * one kappa roll ( pieces), half vegan roll (#29-2 pieces), and one inari. no substitutions please.
12. Agedashi Tofu deep fried tofu in sauce
13. Robata skewered zucchini, portobello, eggplant and onion broiled with vegan teriyaki glaze
14. Ten Bo tempura sticks of yam, tofu, green beans squash and tofu
15. Haru Maki fried spring rolls
16. Gyoza vegan pan fried pot stickers
17. Mikuri Age breaded and fried vegetables on skewers with traditional "katsu sauce"
A La Carte
Add House Miso Add White Rice Add $4.
18. Hangetsu deep fried portobello and atusage tofu. kiwi sauce
19. Dengaku broiled eggplant, tofu and portobello with miso-glaze
20. Moon Garden steamed tofu mousse topped with vegetables
21. Tempura battered and deep fried vegetables
22. Taku Sui hot pot of pot stickers, clear noodles, tofu and vegetables
23. Cha-Ya Nabe vegan style sukiyaki, vegetables, and tofu in soy broth
24. Delight seasoned brown rice bowl topped with vegetables
25. Tonchi Nasu stuffed deep fried eggplant with ginger soy glaze
26.Hana Gomoku mixed sushi rice bowl topped with vegetables
27. Soba Sushi sushi style roll which uses buckwheat noodles
28. Cha-Ya Sushi Plate 1pc each of shiitake, eggplant and sea vegetable nigiri and 1 kappa maki (cucumber roll). no substitutions please
29. Full Moon Sushi Plate one kappa maki, vegan roll, and one inari no substitutions please
Combination Dinner $22.50
Choose Any Two Items Numbered 18-29. Served With Rice, Miso Soup, And Small Sunomono. #24, 26, 28 And 29 Do Not Include Rice.
Served With House Miso Soup And Small Sunomono.
30. Hosomaki Combo Dinner choose any three hosomaki rolls below
31. Sushi Combo one kappa maki, one vegan roll (4pcs) and two pcs inari