1. Ong No Him Yee coconut chicken soup. burmese style coconut chicken soup with onion, served with cilantro and lemon.
2. Moo Hing Nga fish chowder soup. burmese style fish chowder with ground catfish, served with cilantro and lemon.
3. Jia San Hinga black pepper soup. soup prepare with bean thread noodle, seaweed, squash and fish fillet in a light broth.
4. Hot And Sour Soup also available in vegetarian. soup made with shrimp, pork, sea weed, bamboo shoots and soft tofu.
5. Sizzling Rice Soup soup made with vegetables chicken, shrimp, scallop and fried crispy rice on the top.
6. Chin Hin Yee burmese style hot and sour soup. prepared with lemon grass, sour vegetable, shrimp, onions, tomatoes, mushroom and chili peppers.
7. Shrimp Wonton Soup
8. Vegetarian Samosa Soup soup made of bean, curry leaf, broken samosa, lentil, crunchy yellow bean, cabbage, and mint leaf
1. Lap Pat Dok tea leaf salad. salad prepared with imported burmese tea leaves, toasted with lentil seeds, grounded shrimps, fried garlic chips, peanut, sesame seeds, green pepper & chef's special dressing.
2. Ging Dok ginger salad. salad similar to tea leaf salad, but it is prepared with finely shredded ginger with fried coconut shreds & chef's special dressing.